My word for 2018:
My Choice

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Arts and Crafts

Hi guys! Sorry I'm not responding to your nice comments at the moment. The reason is I'm on an Arts & crafts tour of Morocco, presently in Marrakech, having an absolutely wonderful time. There is wi-fi at this hotel, but unsure of the next ones. Anyway, I don't have my laptop, only my iPhone, and our itinerary is intensive, so time at the hotel is limited. Now it's time to go out for dinner. I'll be back after th 14th. Love to you all:-)

5 comments:

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Colour me green.

Unknown said...

Absolutely green from my little spot here in New Zealand.

teri said...

Oh the images you must be seeing!!!

Barb said...

Sounds lie a great trip! Hope you'll post some pics when you return.

Louise said...

Can't wait to see some pics. Hope you had a great time.